Bermuda is a type of grass that grows well in Georgia and other hot, sunny climates. At NG Turf, we grow four different varieties of Bermuda and ship to locations throughout the state – but predominantly the Atlanta metro area. Our company was founded by Georgia native Aaron McWhorter in 1985, and has since established itself as one of the preeminent distributors of vegetatively grown sod in the American Southeast. Locations at which we grow Bermuda grass in Georgia include Whitesburg (company headquarters), Calhoun, Clarkesville, Perry, Heard County, and Fort Valley.
Whether you are a professional landscaper, the superintendent of a private or public golf course, or a homeowner simply looking for high-quality, affordably priced Bermuda sod for a do-it-yourself project, turn to NG Turf.
The four varieties of Bermuda that we offer are:
• the most popular variety of Bermuda of the last 40 years
• its blade density and ability to recover quickly from injury make it one of the most durable Bermudas available
• has a fine, leaf-life texture and retains its color late into the growing season
• exhibits better shade tolerance than Tifway 419, TifSport, or Patriot
• low fertilization requirements
• recovers quickly from injury and has the longest growing season of all the Bermuda grasses
• establishes well in a range of soil types
• well-suited for both residential and commercial uses
To learn more, contact NG Turf today. We are proud to cultivate some of finest Bermuda grass in the state of Georgia and look forward to the opportunity to assist you.