NG Turf is more than just a company that sells sod. Since 1985, we have been one of the premier growers of sod serving the Atlanta Metro area. NG Turf has six sod farms in Georgia, acres of product, its own fleet of trucks, and a team that is made up of some the most knowledgeable and customer service-oriented turfgrass professionals in the region. Our sod company was founded by turf expert and Georgia native Aaron McWhorter, and is active in a number of industry organizations, including the Georgia Turfgrass Association, the TifSport Growers Association, the Georgia Crop Improvement Association, and Urban Ag Council.
That said, what truly makes NG Turf stand out as an Atlanta sod company is the quality of the grass that we sell. We offer 10 different varieties and ship to locations throughout the Atlanta Metro area.
Varieties that we grow include:
- Zeon Zoysia – highly shade tolerant; fine bladed; not susceptible to thatch
- JaMur Zoysia – recovers quickly from injury; extremely drought tolerant; perfect for residential, commercial, and golf course installations
- TifGrand Bermuda – the first variety of Bermuda that is tolerant of shade
- Rebel Supreme Fescue – the only turf that stays green year-round; available exclusively from NG Turf
- TifBlair Centipede Sod – low maintenance; does not require steady mowing or a lot of fertilizer
If you wish to buy sod for either a residential or commercial project, contact NG Turf, a sod company serving Alpharetta, Marietta, Roswell, Decatur, Johns Creeks, and communities throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area.