Whether you need to re-sod your Georgia lawn or put down grass for the very first time, turn to NG Turf. We are one of Georgia’s premier growers and distributors of sod, and have the capacity to fulfill orders 12 months out of the year. At present, we cultivate 10 distinct varieties of grass and have sod farms located throughout the state of Georgia. Since every lawn is unique, we go to great lengths to produce varieties that thrive under diverse environmental conditions. Grass from NG Turf is used by landscaping companies, golf courses, DIY homeowners, and the superintendents of outdoor athletic facilities.
Assuming you want the best for your Georgia lawn, consider the following reasons why grass from NG Turf is superior to that offered by most other companies:
• All of our 10 varieties of sod are “blue tag” certified by the Georgia Crop Improvement Association.
• NG Turf grass is genetically unadulterated and grown under carefully monitored conditions.
• Shipments of grass from NG Turf arrive healthy, true to description, and ready to install upon delivery.
• Grass from NG Turf is exempt from sales tax and backed by a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee.
• Our dormant grasses even come with a “green up” guarantee that assures they will turn color as soon as spring arrives.
To learn more, contact NG Turf today. We look forward to working with you and recommending the best variety of grass for your Georgia lawn. Cities that we serve include Atlanta, Macon, Perry, Newnan, and Chattanooga, Tennessee.