At NG Turf, it will be our pleasure to help you identify the best sod to use for a project. We grow 10 different varieties of grass and have a team made up of knowledgeable turfgrass professionals – individuals who are constantly striving to learn more about grass and how to serve our customers’ needs better. With our help, you will be able to purchase the best sod possible for your project and be confident that you are making a sound investment.
- Zeon Zoysia – a highly shade-tolerant variety of sod that is bright green in color and especially soft to the touch
- JaMur Zoysia – shade tolerant but not as shade tolerant as Zeon Zoysia; great sod for yard applications, commercial properties, and golf courses
- El Toro Zoysia – extremely dark green in color and highly resistant to cold and prolonged drought
- Meyer Zoysia – because of its exceptional tolerance of cold, Meyer is possibly the best sod for anyone who wants a Zoysia that will survive the winter temperatures in North Georgia and latitudes above
- TifGrand Bermuda – the only Bermuda that exhibits significant shade tolerance; has a lush density and is easy to maintain
- Patriot Bermuda – establishes in a range of soil types but does require full sun; if you have scant shade, Bermuda is usually the best sod
- Rebel Supreme Fescue – the only type of turf that is guaranteed to stay green-year round
To truly know what variety of sod is best for you, contact our sod company today to find out. We ship to Atlanta, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Roswell, Macon, and beyond. Whatever type of sod you ultimately decide to install, choosing sod from NG Turf guarantees that it will be of exceptionally high quality, as all of our grasses are “blue tag” certified by the GCIA.