It’s officially 2017. If you’re anything like the rest of us, you’re riding high on the first few weeks of achieving goals and working towards a better you. Don’t let your spirit of achievement come crashing down the minute you step outside. Keep your home or business looking lush with these winter curb appeal tips from NG Turf.
7 Tips for Winter Curb Appeal
Make a New Year’s resolution for your lawn. Do better with this year’s lawn maintenance by planning ahead.
- Check off your winter lawn maintenance checklist.
- Plant winter flowers. A splash of winter color can add vibrancy to any home or business. Plant them in focal areas like around the front door, walkway, or mailbox to brighten the entire landscape.
- Go inorganic. Hardscaping is a simple way to add winter interest to Georgia lawns. A fountain, bench, or stone walkway can make your property look clean and cared for, even when the lawn looks less lush than usual.
- Light it up. Shine light on your favorite parts of the landscape. Installing outdoor lighting can make your lawn look fresher and more vibrant, even during the dormant season.
- Keep it clean. If your yard looks worse for wear, take a walk. Pick up fallen branches and yard debris for an instant curb appeal facelift.
- Do touch ups. Winter is a great time for external repairs and touch-ups to your home or business. Take this opportunity to repaint the front door, touch up the shutters, fix cracked walkways, and other superficial touchups.
Do you want a lush, vibrant landscape? Call NG Turf to buy Atlanta sod for an instant curb appeal boost.