It isn’t every day that you need to purchase sod, but when you do, it’s important to buy it from a trustworthy company – preferably straight from the farm where it is grown. Otherwise, how will you know the sod that you are paying money for is any good? Say you purchase sod from a large home improvement chain store or at a garden center. Aside from the limited selection, it is unlikely that you will be assisted by a true sod professional.
At NG Turf, we make it possible to purchase sod directly from the farm and rest easy in the knowledge that you are getting some of finest quality sod available. Although there are many reasons to buy sod from NG Turf, here are five that are especially important for anyone to consider:
- All of our sod is “blue tag” certified by the Georgia Crop Improvement Association, meaning that it is healthy, true to type, genetically pure, and grown under carefully controlled conditions.
- Because we are the grower, there is no sales tax to pay when you purchase sod from NG Turf.
- We have exceptionally fast shipment times, and in many cases can deliver grass to a location in Georgia as quickly as 24 hours.
- We stay open for business year-round, whereas many of our competitors close up shop (or stop selling sod) during the winter months.
- We are able to offer a superior level or service to our customers, unlike the aforementioned big box stores and garden centers who do not specialize in growing, selling, and educating people about sod.
Thus, if you wish to purchase new sod for a project but want to be absolutely confident that you are getting what you pay for, contact NG Turf. We ship sod to Atlanta, Macon, Cartersville, and beyond.