Atlanta sod at it’s finest! Our grass is cultivated at sod farms located in Whitesburg, Calhoun, Clarksville, and Fort Valley. Each variety of grass that we offer is grown under carefully controlled conditions and inspected four times every year by the Georgia Crop Improvement Association (GCIA).
Blue-Tag Certified Sod
Many of the grasses that you will find at NG Turf are “blue tag” certified by the GCIA. This means that when you purchase grass from us, you will receive a healthy, genetically pure product that performs exactly as described.
GCIA blue tag certified also means that the sod is grown under carefully monitored conditions and guaranteed to be free of insects, weeds, fungus, and other contaminants.
Sod from NG Turf is a perfect fit for homeowners, landscapers and even golf course superintendents.
- Zeon Zoysia – very shade tolerant; bright green in color; low fertilization requirements
- Rebel Supreme Fescue – the only variety of turf that will stay green year-round; an exceptionally heat tolerant fescue
- TifGrand Bermuda – the darkest variety of Bermuda available; grows well in both sun and shade; easy to maintain
- TifTuf – hello sustainability! TifTuf is the most drought friendly sod available today.
- And more… like El Toro Zoysia, TifSport Bermuda, Marvel II Zoysia, and Tifway 419 Bermuda.
With multiple farms throughout the state, a top-notch sales and support team, and the ability to grow grass 12 months out of the year, NG Turf would love to be your first choice when choosing sod this year.
To learn more about the grasses listed above, contact NG Turf today! Every shipment of sod is guaranteed to be fresh, healthy, and ready to install.