If you are located in Newnan, Georgia, then you are within close shipping distance of an NG Turf sod farm. We grow 10 different varieties of sod and cater to the needs of landscapers, golf course superintendents, homeowners, and anybody else who needs high-quality, affordably priced sod. NG Turf was founded in 1985 by Georgia native Aaron McWhorter. Today, we have more than 2,000 acres of “blue tag” certified sod and a distribution network that extends as far north as Chattanooga.
Unlike some of our competitors, we stay open for business 12 months out of the year and always deliver sod that is fresh, genetically pure, and ready to install. Varieties of grass that we can ship directly to your home or work site include:
• Zeon Zoysia – our #1 selling grass; requires minimal fertilization and does not easily fall prey to thatch; fine bladed and bright green in color
• JaMur Zoysia – shade tolerant but not as shade tolerant as Zeon; has a medium-width blade and an attractive blue-green color
• TifGrand Bermuda – the first shade tolerant hybrid Bermuda ever produced; has fewer seed heads than other varieties
• TifSport Bermuda – has a fine-leaf blade and is well adapted for colder climates
• Rebel Supreme Fescue – the only variety of turf that will retain its color year-round; available only from NG Turf
To learn more, contact NG Turf today. We proudly serve Newnan, Georgia and other communities throughout the state. Professional organizations to which we belong include Turfgrass Producers International, Urban Ag Council, and the TifSport Growers Association.