People all over Georgia are going green, and it’s no surprise that sod installation is on the rise. With the warm days, cool nights, and steady rainfall of fall, this season is the perfect time to spruce up your lawn. Healthy grass offers an endless array of practical benefits for your home, your family, and your community. Your yard helps conserve water and prevent soil erosion while replenishing ground water. It promotes clean air by producing oxygen, creating a natural pollution filter, and reducing seasonal allergens and dust. A green lawn can also increase the market value of your home by reducing noise and increasing your curb appeal.
So why choose farm-grown turf? Installing sod is the fastest and easiest method of establishing your landscape. With 4 locations across Georgia, NG Turf offers speedy services with fresh, healthy sod. Here’s why you should choose sod over seeding:
- Sod provides instant full coverage, while seeding leaves dirt patches and uneven grass.
- Sod requires less watering long-term than seeded grass, saving time and money on maintenance.
- Sod survives heavy rainfall and erosion that may wash out newly sown lawns.
- Sod offers quality grass, while purchased seed often includes weeds and grass variation.
- Sod needs little weed control, but chemical control is frequently necessary for seeded grass.
- Sod can withstand light traffic immediately and heavy traffic within 3 weeks, unlike freshly seeded lawns.
Whether you’re in Atlanta, Dunwoody, or Marietta, NG Turf offers the most efficient solution for establishing your landscape with our GCIA-certified, Georgia-grown sod. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ for daily information on Georgia landscaping and lawn care.