For your lawn in Atlanta, don’t settle on grass from just any company. Instead, turn to NG Turf, a family-owned and -operated company that grows and distributes some of the finest grass varieties available in the state of Georgia. We can help you identify the variety (or varieties) of grass that will perform best on your Atlanta lawn, and make sure you get the highest return on your investment. NG Turf has sod farms located in Whitesburg, Calhoun, Perry, Heard County, and Fort Valley, and is home to some of the region’s most knowledgeable turfgrass professionals.
Any one of the following varieties might be suitable for your Atlanta lawn:
• an exceptionally shade-tolerant and fine-bladed Zoysia that has earned the nickname the “barefoot grass”
• has superior shade tolerance and recovers quickly from injury
• the first ever hybrid Bermuda grass that is tolerant of shade
• requires minimal fertilization and is an attractive dark green in color
Tifway 419 Bermuda
• by far the most popular Bermuda grass of the last 40 years
• Tifway 419 is cold- and drought-tolerant but NOT shade tolerant
• ideal for both commercial and residential applications
To learn more about these and the other grass varieties that we offer, contact NG Turf. Your lawn in Atlanta will thank you for it. All of our grass varieties are “blue tag” certified by the Georgia Crop Improvement Association and are shipped fresh, healthy, and ready to install upon delivery.